02N Madrid 01N Cordoba 02N Seville 01N Granada 02N Barcelona
- Things to Explore by Yourself
- Madrid: Royal Palace of Madrid, Puerta delsol, Plaza Mayor, Gran via, Parque Warner Madrid, Plaza de Espana, Toledo. Lisbon- Belém Tower, Rossio Square, Praca do Comercio, Vasco da Gama Bridge, Palace of Queluz, Lisbon Oceanarium. Sevelle- Alcázar of Sevelle, Plaza de España, Giralda, Metropol Parasol, Plaza Nueva Sevilla. Granada- Alhambra, Royal Chapel of Granada, Granada Science Park, Granada Cathedral. Barcelona-Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Casa Mila, La Rambla, Camp Nou, Montjuïc, Museu Picasso, Plaça de Catalunya, Tibidabo Amusement Park, Plaça d'Espanya, Avinguda Diagonal, Casa Batlló.
Email This Package
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 – Madrid Arrive Madrid Airport. Our Driver will meet you at the Airport Arrival area & transfer to your hotel. Rest Of the day is free at leisure.
Day 2 – Madrid Breakfast. Orientation Guided tour of Madrid. We’ll drive past the courtesan district of the Hapsburgs characterised by Phillip II and his Renaissance and Baroque style buildings like those in the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa. We'll drive past such well-known avenues as those of Gran Vía and Castellana and famous squares such as the the district of Salamanca, Plaza de Castilla, Parque del Oeste, University Campus, commercial and financial zones of Modern Madrid, the emblematic Las Ventas Bullring and the Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium.
Day 3 – Cordoba Breakfast. Checkout from Hotel & proceed for Cordoba. On Arrival you will do Orientation tour of Cordoba City. See the Puerta de Almodóvar, the Puerta de Sevilla, and Puerta del Puente, 3 of the original 13 city gates. Rest Of the day is free at leisure..
Day 4 – Seville Breakfast. Checkout from Hotel & proceed for Seville. Rest Of the day is free at leisure.
Day 5 – Seville Breakfast. Orientation tour of Seville. We will visit the main moumental area of the big city centre of Seville where we have the most important monuments: Bullring + Golden Tower + San Telmo Palace + Old Tobacco Factory + Ancient Jewish Quarter + Cathedral and Giralda + Royal Palaces + Archive of the Indies. This is the best way to know the city as soon as you get to beautiful Seville.
Day 6 – Granada Breakfast. Checkout from Hotel & proceed for Granada. Rest Of the day is free at leisure.
Day 7 – Barcelona Breakfast. Checkout from Hotel & proceed for Barcelona. Rest Of the day is free at leisure.
Day 8 – Barcelona Breakfast. Guided Orientation tour of Barcelona. Start with a panoramic tour of the elegant Paseo de Gracia, where the most famous Gaudi buildings are: Casa Batllo and Casa Mila (La Pedrera) and other majestic buildings of Modernism. Then head towards the Mediterranean coast to admire the changes experienced by the city with the celebration of the 1992 Olympics. Pass by the Arch de Triumph, Ciutadella Park, the Olympic Village, the Olympic Port, the Barcelona beach and the fishermen’s neighborhood of La Barceloneta, Port Vell (Old Harbor), Plaza de Colon, where you'll see the Columbus monument, and where the emblematic las Ramblas boulevard starts.
Day 9 – Departure Breakfast. The driver will drop you at Airport. End of Services.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Madrid
- 01 Nights accommodation in Cordoba
- 02 Nights accommodation in Sevelle
- 01 Night accommodation in Granada
- 02 Nights accommodation in Barcelona
- Minivan as per the Itinerary
- Daily Breakfast
- Guided tour of Barcelona
- Guided tour of Madrid
- Guided tour of Cordoba
- Orientation tour of Seville
- Orientation tour of Granada.
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions