Golden Pass Tour
- Mount Titlis, Engelberg, Mount Titlis
- Jungfraujoch, Zweisimmen, GoldenPass
Email This Package
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : Arrival in Lucerne by train 1st class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2 : Full day at Leisure. We suggest an excursion by boat and cogwheel train to Mountn Pilatus, one mountain - 360 Switzerland. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3 : From Lucerne over the Brunig Pass to Interlaken by the Luzern-Interlaken Express. On your journey you will pass 3 small lakes before reaching Lake Brienz with its very distinctive colour due to its glacier waters. Overnight in Interlaken
Day 4 : Full day at leisure. We suggest an excursion to the Jungfraujoch the highest train station in Europe (Top of Europe) or a boat trip on Lake Brienz. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5 : Trip by train to Zweisimmen. Change to the GoldenPass Panoramic train (or optional GoldenPass Classic) for the rest of the days memorable trip to Montreux. You find yourself among alpine forests, bubbling mountain springs and picturesque mountain villages. Overnight in Montreux
Day 6 : Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: GoldenPassLine (4 transfer) in 1st class from /to Swiss border or airport
- GoldenPass 1st class seat reservations: Lucerne - Interlaken, Interlaken/Zweisimmen - Montreux
- 2 nights in each Lucerne + Interlaken room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Montreux, room with private facilities breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal- coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions