02N London – Manchester 01N – Edinburgh 02N Glasgow 02N York 01N
- London-Oxford Street, TrafalgarSquare, Hyde Park,Piccadilly Circus,Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, House of Parliament, Tower Bridge, Madame Tussaud Wax Museum, London Eye, Swamy Narayan Temple,Thames River. Edinburgh- Edinburgh Castle, Old Town Edinburgh, Princes Street, Nelson Monument. Glasgow- Glasgow Cathedral, Gallery of Modern Art, George Square.
Email This Package
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 – London Arrive London Airport. Our Driver will meet you at the Airport Arrival area & transfer to your hotel. Rest Of the day is free at leisure.
Day 2 – London Breakfast, Today Orientation guided City tour of London. In this 3-hour private driving city tour of London, your professional driver will pick you up at your hotel along with your English speaking guide. They will show you all the main highlights of London: Tower Bridge, The Shard, the City of London, St Paul Cathedral, the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, visit inside Westminster Abbey or Tower of London, quick stop at Buckingham Palace etc. After the tour you may do OPTIONAL Madame Tussauds Wax Museum with Marvel Super Heroes 4D experience & London eye.
Day 3 – Manchester Breakfast. Checkout from Hotel & proceed for Manchester. Rest Of the day is free at leisure..
Day 4 – Edinburgh Breakfast, Checkout from hotel & proceed for Edinburgh. Rest Of the day is free at leisure.
Day 5 – Edinburgh Breakfast. Proceed for a Orientation guided city tour to view the Scottish Parliament Building, Holyrood Palace, St. Giles Cathedral and Edinburgh Castle. Enjoy free time at Princes Street. Balance day is free at leisure to explore the city on your own..
Day 6 – Glasgow Breakfast, Transfer to Loch Lomond, OPTIONAL- Enjoy circular cruise for 1 hour, a truly elegant and relaxing way to discover beautiful Loch Lomond from an intimate perspective. Continue onto Glasgow – a port city on the River Clyde.
Day 7 – Glasgow Breakfast. Proceed for a guided Orientation city tour to view People's Palace, Glasgow Tower, Theatre Royal and Cathedral. Free time at Glasgow Green.
Day 8 – York Breakfast. Transfer to York – a walled city in northeast England. Upon arrival, proceed for a Orientation city tour to view York Minster, York Castle, Rowntree Park and Bridges of York.
Day 9 – Departure Breakfast. The driver will drop you at Airport. End of Services.
- 02 Nights accommodation in London
- 01 Night accommodation in Manchester
- 02 Nights accommodation in Edinburgh
- 02 Nights accommodation in Glasgow
- 02 Nights accommodation in York
- Minivan as per the Itinerary
- Daily Breakfast
- Guided tour of London
- Guided tour of Manchester
- Orientation tour of Edinburgh
- Orientation tour of Glasgow
- Orienatation tour of York
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions