Midnight Sun Northern Norway
- Arktikum Museum & Science Centre, Santa Village
- Cathedral, Lavi, culture of Northern Finland
Email This Package
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 Arrive at Rovaniemi Arrival in Rovaniemi. The modern capital of the region. Check-in at hotel & relax. Meals: Dinner.
Day 2 Rovaniemi Local Sightseeing Today after breakfast, we will visit local area in Rovaniemi. It's Heart of Lapland and Santa's Lap.- the home of the Sami people. We cross here the Arctic Circle. On that line stand, take a selfie and prove it, that you have crossed Arctic line. Later we proceed to Arktikum Museum. After lunch we will proceed to Santa Village. There are also many shops and restaurants inside the park selling a variety of items related to Santa Claus and the Lapland region. Enjoy with santa and at late Evening back to the hotel and relax. Meals: Breakfast, lunch & Dinner.
Day 3: Kittilä to Saariselkä Today after breakfast, we will proceed to saariselka. The region of heart of northern lapland. Enjoy here the nature walk in lappish forest in the mid summer. Sidda Museum ( Optional ). Guest can do different summer activities here at own. The rest of the day is leisure. After lunch check-in at hotel and relax Meals: Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
Day 4 Kittilä to Saariselkä Bergen Local Sightseeing Today after breakfast, we proceed to city orientation tour Like Fish market and other places. Then we proceed to Enjoy Funicular Train Ride. then Proceed to Experience the beauty of Fjords nearby city. Evening back to hotel and relaxed. ( Night stay at Bergen ) Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, dinner
Day 5 : Saariselkä to Ivalo Today after breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer ahead to Ivalo. Ivalo is a village in the municipality of Inari, Lapland, Finland, located on the Ivalo River 20 kilometres south of Lake Inari. The village is the administrative centre for the municipality of Inari, and also its largest population centre, so it comes as no surprise that this is where you can find the widest range of services in northern Lapland. Night stay in Ivalo. Meals: Breakfast, lunch & Dinner.
Day 6 : Ivalo to Alta ( approx 5 hrs Journey ) Today after breakfast we proceed to Alta. approx 5 hrs journey. On the way you will be enjoying the northern summer beauty of lapland - Finland. The most amazing lakes and countryside area of Norway. Today we cross Norway - Finland border. In the evening reach Alta. check-in at hotel and relax. ( Night Stay at Alta ) Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 7 : Alta Local Sightseeing - & towards Nordkapp ( 3.5 hrs ) Today After breakfast, we take a wooded trail and enjoy surroundings. See Sami cultural museum here. After lunch we Proceed to Enjoy Beauty of Land of Midnight Sun to North Cap. here we enjoy Shore excursions to Honningsvag and visit the "North Cape" a 920 feet high steep cliff referred as the northernmost point of Europe. enjoy the photography at Nordkapp and stay at North cap. ( Night stay at Nordkapp ) Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 8 : Northcap to Alta ( 3.5 hrs ) Today After breakfast we have some relax time. Then we proceed back to Alta. today is a complete rest day. As we have spend one full night at Nordkapp point and enjoyed a midnight sun a lot. Take complete rest or you can do some leisure activities at your own. Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Day 9 : Alta to Hometown - Flight Today after Breakfast we proceed to Alta Airport.. To catch scheduled flight for Hometown. Good Bye Meals: Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on Double sharing basis for the duration of the tour
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 1 pick up from Airport to Hotel in Rovaniemi. / Last day drop at Alta Airport
- Coach and english speaking driver service from day 1 to day last
- Sightseeing at Rovaniemi, Saariselka and Ivalo as per mentioned in the Itinerary
- Tour manager services from day 1 to Last day
- Pre-departure orientation and travel expert advise
- Tour package Service or Government taxes 4.50% as applicable.
- Airfare To and Fro Mumbai.
- Visa + Insurance Cost
- Cost of your round trip Rail / Cruise ticket which enables you to join the tour.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Rail station transfers to joining or leaving the group.
- Optional sightseeings - can be availed at additional cost.
- Cost of any extra Internal / International Air ticket (if any)
- Cost of additional assistance for visa process. other than standard process.
- Any other expenses which requires to travel to Embassy for visa interview.
- Premium seat charges.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of the tour.
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
- Additional extra services if taken If any activity/sightseeing done twice.
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Any up-gradation in the room category or air line class.
- Extra water bottle charges.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes, Delay in any kind of Public Transport etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Medicines required if any.
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Price Includes Column.
- June 17
- July 17
- Aug 17