- LSE-train to Engelberg, Brienz,Jungfraujoch
- Zermatt,Kander Viaduct,Monte Rosa
Email This Package
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : Arrival in Lucerne by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2 : Enjoy a ride in the first revolving gondola to Mount Titlis. 3020 m/10'000 ft. In Lucerne you board the LSE-train to Engelberg. There a small gondola takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand. Finally the revolving gondola takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, you visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. And get your thrills on the TITLIS Cliff walk, a spectacular suspension bridge at a height of 3041 m/10,000 ft. Overnight in Lucerne
Day 3 : Rail journey from Lucerne to Interlaken over the Brünig Pass via the wood-carving village of Brienz.Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 4 : The beautiful Bernese Oberland! First from Interlaken Ost via Grindelwald or Wengen to the Kleine Scheidegg, at the foot of the famous Eiger North Wall. Then by Jungfrau Railway via the Eiger Glacier to the Jungfraujoch - at 3454 m/11,333 ft the highest railway station in Europe. Views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Second overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5 : Travel either via the Lötschberg base tunnel directly to Visp and further to Zermatt. Or by the RegioExpress Lötschberger - The train with big windows using the Lötschberg mountain route, passing the the imposing Kander Viaduct, the helical tunnel around the Felsenburg and the descent to Brig with the imposing view onto the Rhone Valley and continue your journey to Zermatt (www.bls.ch/loetschberger). Zermatt, at the foot of the Matterhorn, is the perfect Alpine resort. On arrival you might take the opportunity to go on an optional excursion to Rothorn paradise to enjoy the best view of the Matterhorn. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 6 : Board the cogwheel railway up to the Gornergrat, with views of the majestic Matterhorn, Monte Rosa and other spectacular summits. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 7 : Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Mountain Railways (4 transfers) 2nd class from Swiss border or airport.
- Excursions to Mount Titlis incl. Ice Flyer chairlift, Jungfraujoch and Gornergrat.
- 2 nights each in Lucerne, Interlaken room with private facilities, breakfast.
- Any additional tickets for optional excurions to travel by rail, boat, postal coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions