Peaks of the World
- James-Bond-Mountain, Lauterbrunnen, Schilthorn Piz Gloria
- Lötschberg Line, Brig, Matterhorn, Zermatt
Email This Package
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : Arrival in Interlaken or Grindelwald by train in 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Interlaken or Grindelwald.
Day 2 : Excursion uo Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe. The Jungfrau Railway takes you to the Jungfraujoch - at 3454 m/11.333 ft the highest railway station in Europe. Breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Overnight in Interlaken or Grindelwald.
Day 3 : Travel throught the wonderful Bernese Oberland to the Valais. Either via tha Lotschberg base tunnel directly to Visp and further to Zermatt. Or by the Regio Express Lotschberger - the train with big windows using the Lotschberg mountain route, passing the imposing Kander Viaduct, the helical tunnel around the Felsenburg and the descent to Brig with the imposing view onto the Rhone Valley and continue your journey to zermatt (www.bls.ch/loetschberger). Zermatt, at the foot of the Matterhorn, is a world without cars. Electirc-cars and horse-drawn sleighs are the only transport allowed. It's the perfect Alpine resort for rest and relaxation, Overnight in zermatt.
Day 4 : Today you go on an excursion by cog-wheel railway up to the Gornetgrat where you will have a superb panoramic view of the Matterhorn, Mont Blanc and other snow-capped peaks rising to above 4000 m/13,000 ft. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 5 : Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Peaks of the world (5 transfer) incl. excursion Jungfraujoch and Gornergrat in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
- 2 nights in either Interlaken or Grindelwald, room with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights in Zermatt, room with private facilities breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions