Paris FIT City Break 03 Days
- Cover the entire city with four routes to choose from - Free to hop on and off when and where you like - Stress-free transport between sights and monuments
Email This Package
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 – Paris Arrive Paris CDG Airport or Paris City centre train station. Transfer to Hotel. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Paris from the top of the bus as you cruise round the avenues and boulevards on the open top double-decker buses of the Paris L’Open tour. Set your own pace as you hop on and off at any of the 50 stops along the route, to see the city as and when you like. You can get orientated and then decide which of the great sights you want to visit and when. Whether it is the landmark Eiffel Tower, the impressive Notre Dame Cathedral on the Ile de la Cite, the interesting Musee d’Orsay converted from a train station or the striking glass pyramid of the Louvre…you decide! The Paris L’Open Tour service not only helps you around the many sights, it also offers you a fun experience as you travel to and from where you want to go. With original and unique commentary available on individual earphones, you will not miss any of the major attractions. Come away with a deeper understanding and appreciation of this exciting city thanks to L’Open Tour. Overnight stay in Paris.
Day 2 – Paris Breakfast in Hotel. Enjoy Take advantage of the benefits of the Paris Pass. Overnight stay in Paris.
Meals: Continental Breakfast
Day 3 – Paris Breakfast in Hotel. Transfer to Paris CDG Airport or Paris train station. End of Services.
Meals: Continental Breakfast
- 02 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in Paris.
- Paris HOP ON HOP OFF Bus Tour for 02 Days.
- Cover the entire city with four routes to choose from.
- Free to hop on and off when and where you like .
- Stress-free transport between sights and monuments.
- Return Airport/Station Transfers on Private Basis by Sedan Car.
- City tax not included and should be paid directly at the hotel.
- Airfare, Visa Cost, Travel Insurance.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions.
3star Hotels: Hotel Gare Du Nord,Hôtel Faubourg 216-224, Ibis Paris Ornano Montmartre Nord, Hotel Mirific, Ibis Styles Paris Montmartre Nord, Art Hotel Lafayette or similar.
4star Hotels: Best Western Royal Centre, NH Brussels Stéphanie, Hotel Progress Brussels, NH Brussels Louise, Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre or similar
*If the above hotels are not available, we may change the hotel.
Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation & rates depends on availability at time of booking.
- Rates & availability is subject to change at the time of booking.
- As a general rule you can check-in from 14:00 on the day of arrival and must check-out at 12:00 (noon) on the day of departure.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- All the transfer of Sedan car with luggage capacity of maximum 02 Medium Luggage & 03 small Luggage.
- You will get the Berlin card by email (PAH) or can be collected by particular supplier office in Munich. It is your responsibility to collect the card by your own. Europa D Tours are not responsible to deliver the physically card.
- Hotels may ask for a credit card imprint or cash deposit at time of check-in to cover for incidentals. This amount will vary from hotel to hotel.
- If you do not arrive at the departure point by the specified time for sightseeing tours, the tour will depart and your booking will be cancelled automatically with no refund made. It is very important that you remain at the specified meeting point.
- If you are unable to find the driver or assistant, please contact our emergency contact number listed on the voucher.