- Mount Titlis, Ice Flyer chairlift, St. Moritz
- Zermatt, Matterhorn, Mont Blanc
Email This Package
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : Arrival in Lucerne by train 2nd class from the Siwss Border or airport. Overnight in Lucerne
Day 2 : Train journey from Lucerne to Lugano Exprience the new Gotthard Base Tunnel - with its 57 kilometers it is the longest train tunnel in the world it takes only 17 minutes to travel this fast flat-track route under the Alpine massif in the heart of Europe Overnight in Lugano Day 3 : Time at leisure in Lugano. Enjoy the mediterranean atmosphere in the southern part of Switzerland Stroll along the lakeside promenade or go up to Monte Bre or San Salvatore. Overnight in Lucano
Day 4 : Departure by the famous Bernina Express (coach) to Tirano (Italy). From there by train over the Mount Bernina to St. Moritz. This exciting trip takes you through three cultures from palm trees across the regions of eternal snow to the valley of the young Rhine Overnight in St. Moritz
Day 5 : Day off for excursions. Overnight in St. Moritz
Day 6 : Today you board the Glacier Express which is one of the greatest train journeys in the world. On an 8 hours rail journey the world's slowest express train takes you across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the oberalp Pass at 2,033 meters in altitude. Travel in comfort through the unspilt natural beauty of a landscape rich in ancient, fragrant mountain forests, peaceful Alpine meadows, rushing mountain streams and mountain valleys, soaked in traditions and centuries-old culture. Overnight in Zermatt
Day 7 : Full day at leisure in Zermatt. Overnight in Zermatt
Day 8 : Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: (5 Transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
- 2 nights each in Montreux, Interlaken + Lucerne, room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Locarno, room with private facilities, breakfast
- Seat reservation GoldenPass Montreux-Zweisimmen-Interlaken and Interlaken-Lucerne, Gotthard Panorama Express
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions