Top of Europe + Titlis
- Jungfraujoch, Eiger Nordwall, Snow Fun Park
- Brünig Express, Mount Titlis, Ice Flyer chairlift
Email This Package
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : Arrive Arrival in Interlaken by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 2 : Excursion from Interlaken up to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. The highest railway station in Europe is located 3454m/11'333 ft Visitors have access to a high- Alpine wonderland of ice. snow and rock, which they can admire from the viewing platforms on the Aletsch Glacier or in the Ice Palace. The railway journey to the Jungfraujoch is an experience which leads through the Eiger and the Monch. At the Eismeer and Eigerwand intermediate stations, visitors can enjoy the beautiful view from the Eiger North Face. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 3 : Rail journey over the Brunig Pass to Lucerne: Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 4 : Excursion to Mount Titlis – at 3020 m / 10'000 ft. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monestry village Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. And get your thrills on the TITLIS Cliff Walk, a spectacular Suspension bridge at a height of 3041m/10,000 ft. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 5 : Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Top of Europe + Titlis (5 transfers) incl. excursions Jungfraujoch and Titlis in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
- 2 nights in Interlaken, room with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights in Lucerne, room with private facilities, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25- 50% of the regular fares
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions