Tops of Switzerland
- Jungfraujoch, Grindelwald or Wengen, Kleine Scheidegg
- Brünig Express, Lake Lucerne cruise, Kriens to Pilatus
Email This Package
- Tour Details
- Optional Tours
- Departure Date
Day 1 : Arrival in Interlaken by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 2 : Excursion from Interlaken up to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. From Interlaken Ost the train takes you via Grindelwald or Wengen to the Kleine Scheidegg, at the foor of the famous Eiger. North Wall. The Jungfraujoch - at 3454 m/11'333 ft. the highest railway station in Europe. Breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 3 : Rail journeyover the Brünig Pass to Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 4 : Lake Lucerne cruise from Lucerne to Alpnachstad, then up to the Pilatus Kulm 2132m/7000 ft by the steepest cogwheel railway in the world (from opp. mid April/May to November, during winter you take the bus from Lucerne to Kriens and further with a panoramic gondola from Kriens to Pilatus. Time at Leisure. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 5 : Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
- Swiss Trasfer Ticket Combi: Tops of Switzerland (5 transfers) incl. excursions Jungfraujoch and Pilatis in 2nd class from/to Swiss border ot airport
- 2 nights in Interlaken, room with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights in Lucerne, room with private facilities breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excurions to travel by rail, boat, postal coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- Schilthorn - Piz Gloria
- Mt. Rigi - Queen of the mountains
- Cruise on lake Zurich
- Visit the Rhine falls